NAPLEX pronuciation

Started by lgooden
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lgooden

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi quick question. I have an interview tomorrow and just want to make sure I am pronouncing NAPLEX right. Is it nay - plex?
 
lgooden said:
Hi quick question. I have an interview tomorrow and just want to make sure I am pronouncing NAPLEX right. Is it nay - plex?


nap - lecks
 
I think it doesn't really matter how NAPLEX is pronounced. Here at X Pharm School, we pronounce it NAP PLEX.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DorySyndrome said:
In order to be a practicing pharmacist in california..what test must you pass? are there two? NAPLEX and something else?

You have to pass Naplex and CPJE - California Pharmacist Jurisprudence Examination, from what I understand the second exam is basically law.