For Sale Naplex-Rxprep and Prontopass(combo-poster, quickcard, audio poster lecture/quiz and math practice)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ivy2013

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have the combo package prontopass (posters, quickcards, audio poster lecture/quizzes and math practice) and a brand new book of Rxprep (2013) for sale. The prontopass math practice have very few notes and all others (posters, quickcards and audio) are in brand new condition. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Ivy2013

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
ivy 2013,
ilike to buy prontopass( combo pack) material all you have, I live in Canada I can pay postal charges as well , pls let me know the availability of the material.pls reply to [email protected]
also pls provide your contact number so that we can finish this transaction .
thanks

shyam.k

Hi Shyamsundar,

The price for the prontopass combo pack is 300 USD + shipping. I bought it for 479 USD. If you want the prontopass combo and rxprep book. I can sell them for 310 USD+shipping. The rxprep book was $159 when I bought it. It is brand new and unopened.

Thanks,
Ivy2013

Members don't see this ad :)
Ivy 2013,
Thanks for reply,
If you sell for $310 us dollars, both pronto pass combo pack and rx prep , I can buy them for that price,
pls let me know if I can send us dollar 335 dollar, that includes postal charges as well.

should I send by western union transfer.
please tell me
please give me your phone number, and timings I can call you.

I live in Mississauga .Canada , please write to [email protected] so that i can check emails daily and quickly respond.
thanks
shyam.k

Ivy 2013,
Thanks for reply,
If you sell for $310 us dollars, both pronto pass combo pack and rx prep , I can buy them for that price,
pls let me know if I can send us dollar 335 dollar, that includes postal charges as well.

should I send by western union transfer.
please tell me
please give me your phone number, and timings I can call you.

I live in Mississauga .Canada , please write to [email protected] /* */ so that i can check emails daily and quickly respond.
thanks
shyam.k