Naplex Score Transfer

Started by Mur7ay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mur7ay

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've read through several previous threads, but not specific for what I'm needing to know.

I graduated from a school in Nebraska but plan to practice in Florida, and I initially requested to test through Nebraska because they allow NABP to confirm testing, and as a result, I can test faster, but I plan to test in Florida once NABP confirms I'm able to test. So do I have to be licensed in Nebraska as my "home state" although I plan to never practice there, and do I score transfer to Fl, or since I'm testing in Fl, do I score transfer to NE?