NAPLEX: Select all that apply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amicable Angora

Lagomorpha
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can the answer be just one choice, or is it always at least 2 or more?

Members don't see this ad.

I guess we probably can't 100% know. I ran into one or two RxPrep select all practice questions with only one right answer. I did not see a lot of select all that apply questions on the actual NAPLEX, but I think some people did.

I guess we probably can't 100% know. I ran into one or two RxPrep select all practice questions with only one right answer. I did not see a lot of select all that apply questions on the actual NAPLEX, but I think some people did.

Thank you for the information.

At the pharmacy school I worked at, there was a live conference call with NABP. And NABP told the faculty that it is well known that select all questions are at least 2 correct answers and at least one wrong answer (in other words, all can't be correct). I hope you find this helpful.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
By the way, at that same live conference call with NABP and the faculty, NABP said they will stop using select all questions since the knowledge of 'at least two answers and not all answers' was well known by graduates. So, you shouldn't need to worry about select all questions on the NAPLEX. Good luck on the test!

By the way, at that same live conference call with NABP and the faculty, NABP said they will stop using select all questions since the knowledge of 'at least two answers and not all answers' was well known by graduates. So, you shouldn't need to worry about select all questions on the NAPLEX. Good luck on the test!

Already passed! Also this information might have been well known to some, but not to myself and my friends.

I would think the real reason they are going to stop using select all is because of the increased amount of people failing the NAPLEX.

I wouldn't worry too much about the SATA questions; I had maybe 2-3 when I took mine and from what I've heard from others they've gotten the same amount lol

I wouldn't worry too much about the SATA questions; I had maybe 2-3 when I took mine and from what I've heard from others they've gotten the same amount lol
I had 30 when I took it. But they were relatively easier than Rxprep SATA