Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently just pass "new" NAPLEX last week. I am going to sell all the study materials that I used for study NAPLEX, I have:
1. Manan Shroff combo package (>1000 questions & answers book, 6 CDs w/ questions/answers and math, 250 math practice questions w/ answers, note cards, herbs, posters, etc.)
Original price: $350
2. Compreshensive pharmacy review by Leon Shargel et. al from Lippincott WW
Original price: ~ $45
3. APhA review (2007 edition)
Original price: ~$50
4. KAPLAN review book
5. Appleton and Lange Q&A Pharmacy (Yellow paperback) with CD and patient profile
Original price: ~$46
These are very good and right on materials for study for NAPLEX. I was able to answer a lot of questions on NAPLEX just from study these materials. The profiles and practice questions are very good. The new NAPLEX had alot of patient profile ~90%. I sell these materials as bundle for a price of $250. Email me if you are interested. My email: [email protected]
1. Manan Shroff combo package (>1000 questions & answers book, 6 CDs w/ questions/answers and math, 250 math practice questions w/ answers, note cards, herbs, posters, etc.)
Original price: $350
2. Compreshensive pharmacy review by Leon Shargel et. al from Lippincott WW
Original price: ~ $45
3. APhA review (2007 edition)
Original price: ~$50
4. KAPLAN review book
5. Appleton and Lange Q&A Pharmacy (Yellow paperback) with CD and patient profile
Original price: ~$46
These are very good and right on materials for study for NAPLEX. I was able to answer a lot of questions on NAPLEX just from study these materials. The profiles and practice questions are very good. The new NAPLEX had alot of patient profile ~90%. I sell these materials as bundle for a price of $250. Email me if you are interested. My email: [email protected]