NAPLEX Tutoring, accountability and schedule creation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SnickersIsMyCat

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

Ive posted on other forums and figured I would here as well.

Ive been tutoring NAPLEX test takers since I graduated a few years back. I can work one on one in person or online, create a customized schedule for you to tackle all the topics taking into account your strengths/weaknesses, daily activities and target exam date. I also can check in with you weekly or daily to keep you accountable and answer any questions you may have. Most of my clients this summer have now passed and so my schedule has opened up for more students.

Please PM me if interested and we can discuss more!