NAPLEX vs. FPGEE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gigisha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all :) i took the FPGEE last June, and i studied mainly the Comprehensive Pharmacy Review in which was written that this book is for NAPLEX exam, my question is what is the difference between the two exam in their contents, and wich is more difficult :confused: ?

Members don't see this ad.

gigisha said:
Hi all :) i took the FPGEE last June, and i studied mainly the Comprehensive Pharmacy Review in which was written that this book is for NAPLEX exam, my question is what is the difference between the two exam in their contents, and wich is more difficult :confused: ?

i heard FPGEE is more difficult than the NAPLEX.

Hi i know this is a very late reply. How did things go with your NAPLEX and licensing?

I have the same exact question like the one you asked. How is the FPGEE exam different from NAPLEX? I'm going to do my FPGEE exam and i'm currently studying from "Comprehensive pharmacy review 7th edition" is it enough? and can i use it for NAPLEX as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
You don't need Rxprep for FPGEE. However, Rxprep will be a good reference if you have extra time.