Narratives: How long?

Started by Wiscoguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wiscoguy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Just curious as to how long a response to the program specific questions should be on the PTCAS application? I don't want to sound repetitive or write way too much but I also don't want to be too short. I will be a part of the upcoming new cycle this summer and am kind of brainstorming ideas.

Does anyone have any advice with regards to this writing process?

Thanks for your time
 
Hello,

Just curious as to how long a response to the program specific questions should be on the PTCAS application? I don't want to sound repetitive or write way too much but I also don't want to be too short. I will be a part of the upcoming new cycle this summer and am kind of brainstorming ideas.

Does anyone have any advice with regards to this writing process?

Thanks for your time

Most schools have a word limit. I suggest becoming close to that limit.