Narrow School List

Started by dka94
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

@gyngyn Where can I see the average MCAT specific to OOS?

Yes, its my only MCAT. That is also confusing me as I am comparing it to the old MCAT percentiles. The percentiles for the new MCAT listed on MSAR are pretty low? I didn't understand that
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@gyngyn Where can I see the average MCAT specific to OOS?

Yes, its my only MCAT. That is also confusing me as I am comparing it to the old MCAT percentiles. The percentiles for the new MCAT listed on MSAR are pretty low? I didn't understand that
Your score is comparable to a 31+. Your best OOS matches will be about a 31 median.
You won't get OOS-specific MCAT scores,but you can assume that public schools will take OOS applicants that either have better stats, tuition or personal qualities than they can get IS.
 
I suggest

Albany
Rosalind Frank
Cooper Medical
Creighton
Drexel
Eastern Virginia Medical
Quinnipiac University
George Washington
Georgetown University
Temple
Loyola
Medical College of Wisconsin
New York Medical College
Oakland University
NJMS
RWJ
Saint Louis University
Thomas Jefferson
Tufts (Reach)
UMiami
West Virginia
U VT
VCU
Any DO school