National Accreditation Number

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LivesintheLibrary

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Forgive me if this is already in a forum somewhere, I searched, and didn't find anything, but if it's there, by all means feel free to delete/close this one. I recently graduated and some of the paperwork for my job is asking for a National Accreditation Number and a State License Number as well as the USDA vs-136. Other than the number that the USDA gives you when you become an accredited veterinarian (which our USDA vet on campus said they asked for on the form to become USDA accredited-weird haha), is there a national accreditation number I should know about and if so, where do I find that?

Thanks so much.