• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

stwei

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 17, 2003
Visit site
Status
Is there a website that ranks PA schools according to their national certifying test scores?

emedpa

GlobalDoc
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2001
Taking an Away team....
Status
Post Doc
us news and world report ranks pa programs , but take it with a grain of salt. they only rank ms level prograns and even those ratings are based on reputation of instructors, so it is a popularity contest. it leaves out many of the best programs like medex in washington which give a bs.

About the Ads

emedpa

GlobalDoc
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2001
Taking an Away team....
Status
Post Doc
in no particular ordrer:
duke
medex/u wa
drexel
usc
emory
cornell
stony brook
george washington
rutgers
st francis

all well established programs with a hx of producing great grads who practice in a variety of fields.

emedpa

GlobalDoc
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2001
Taking an Away team....
Status
Post Doc
Tim- I actually meant the one in pennsylvania....sorry....

timerick

T. D. Erickson, PA-C
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2003
Albuquerque, NM
www.timron.net
Status
I know... just having fun with you.

I'm really impressed with our school here, though. A very student-oriented, responsive, high-quality masters program with a franciscan heart for the underserved.

About the Ads