National Interest Waiver Program

Started by Coldery
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Coldery

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! If I wanted to work (and eventually immigrate) in the US after completing medical school in Canada, how would I go about that? I am aware that other routes towards working in the US require the completion of USMLE I, II, and III but is this also the case with the National Interest Waiver route? I have also heard that it only takes 5 years of working in a Underserved Area, to get a green card with this option... If anybody has any other information about this it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!