National Organic test study guide??

Started by pmkinzero
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pmkinzero

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know the exact study guide that is used for this test and where it can be found to buy? I have the test in june and would really like to study up a little because it will be graded, and is worth 1/2 of a test in my class, so it is weighted pretty heavily. Any help would be greatly appreciated
 
www.acs.org

I just went on their site to try to get a direct link, but the site is currently down. I think from the main page you go to publications, but I'm not completely sure.
 
here you go:
Preparing for your ACS Examination in Organic Chemestry.
the official Guide

i bought it in a college book store, for $11
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i got ripped off. i bought mine for $20 through the ACS organization at my school.
 
I have a chance to take a look at the ACS Exam. The test is just like a joke!!! Seriously. So no worries..you guys will be doing fine without the guide.
 
KD you must be brilliant,
I am doing my practice questions right now and I don't know half of the questions 🙁
 
don't worry about it. the guide book is a lot harder than the actual test. when i was studying the book..i felt like i didn't know anything but the actual test wasn't that bad.
 
hey, you r right, it wasn't as bad as the practice questions. But it is not easy.