National Physial Therapy Examination Pass Rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nokabob4u

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find the pass rates for the National Physial Therapy Examinations? I clicked on a link someone posted but it didnt work. I tried googling it but nothing?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you talking about for individual universities? You may have to contact their department and ask.

Huh. Interesting way of reporting these statistics, specifically "ultimate pass rate". What else is this indicating? I would also like to know what first time pass rate is, how many times it it took to achieve a passing score, etc.. From my perspective, it indicates dedication, motivation, and/or need to work, versus those who went to school with a large trust fund and could care less if they ever practice.
The other question is schools that 'teach for the test', as what is happening any standardized testing program, especially when funding is directly tied to these outcomes. I know some PT programs that pay for all students to take a prep course after graduation. The ability to think and act is far different from the ability to take a forced-answer exam. Ahh politics.