Nat'l Boards part 2 - quick question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sjdent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I haven't been able to figure this out anywhere. I'm a third year thinking about getting hitched in Dec '05. I will obviously be taking part 2 in Dec '05 as well. Can we take it early by computer or when is the official date to take it? Anyone know where to find this info.

Members don't see this ad.

sjdent said:
Hi guys, I haven't been able to figure this out anywhere. I'm a third year thinking about getting hitched in Dec '05. I will obviously be taking part 2 in Dec '05 as well. Can we take it early by computer or when is the official date to take it? Anyone know where to find this info.

As long as you have passed part one of the boards, and the dean of your school certifies that you are qualified, you can take the exam anytime on computer.

1-16-17-32 said:
As long as you have passed part one of the boards, and the dean of your school certifies that you are qualified, you can take the exam anytime on computer.

Part II is a joke, don't sweat it.

Why do you think so ? Although you are not the first person to say this. MANY BELIEVE THERE IS NO POINT STUDYING FOR PART2 ......the questions are all over the place. Any thoughts to this.