Natural ability for science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nimbus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

His uncle was a “great supergenius” and Trump thinks he has a “natural ability” for science. It is so starkly clear that he is not an adequate leader. But we ALL knew that.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
It is so starkly clear that he is not an adequate leader.

Almost Tony Starkly? or Bran Starkly?

LOL this just inked Biden's election.

Is anyone surprised? Vaccines, global warming, evolution, and even the Earth's shape is in question due to our inadequate science and education system. Staying away from the political stuff, we should at least emphasize the science education in this country.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

It most certainly did not. Trump will be elected again. You'll see.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I literally watched the Dow up 2% overall during Trump’s speech this afternoon. Coincidence? Maybe, but too impactful to overlook completely. Someone out there liked what was said.

I literally watched the Dow up 2% overall during Trump’s speech this afternoon. Coincidence? Maybe, but too impactful to overlook completely. Someone out there liked what was said.
If you were watching CBS News, that ticker was delayed. The Dow actually went up like 4% during his speech. The same people who voted him in are buying again into whatever he's selling. So many credulous people...

Actually, Americans are famous abroad for their credulity, even way before Trump. I guess it's the due to decency and the lack of broad (scientific) education.

If you were watching CBS News, that ticker was delayed. The Dow actually went up like 4% during his speech. The same people who voted him in are buying again into whatever he's selling. So many credulous people...

Actually, Americans are famous abroad for their credulity, even way before Trump. I guess it's the due to decency and the lack of broad (scientific) education.

It wasn’t Trump speaking that caused the market to move up. He sounded like the rambling idiot that he is. It was CEO after CEO who also spoke. That those executives were on board what gave investors confidence enough to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

It wasn’t Trump speaking that caused the market to move up. He sounded like the rambling idiot that he is. It was CEO after CEO who also spoke. That those executives were on board what gave investors confidence enough to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
You mean the sycophants who were thanking him? THAT gave investors confidence? Scary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is anyone surprised? Vaccines, global warming, evolution, and even the Earth's shape is in question due to our inadequate science and education system. Staying away from the political stuff, we should at least emphasize the science education in this country.

For the physician scientists that are managing the chemical and psychological gender re-assignment of minors too? Kind of along the lines of the flat earthers, wouldn't you say?

Reactions: 1 users
You mean the sycophants who were thanking him? THAT gave investors confidence? Scary.

Sycophants probably, but maybe fear. There is always the looming fear that Trump can use his bully pulpit to torpedo your business with a few tweets.