Natural Teeth for WREB Endo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrTooth0805

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have natural teeth available for WREB Endo Exam. These teeth are flawless and clean. I am selling a set of these teeth (32 teeth) which includes all maxillary and mandibular teeth. The maxillary centrals, premolars and first maxillary molars are all golden and are ready to be mounted for the Endo exam. If interested, please email me an offer at [email protected]. I also have mounting sextants available for Endo ModuPro. Please email me for details.

Members don't see this ad.

I have natural teeth available for WREB Endo Exam. These teeth are flawless and clean. I am selling a set of these teeth (32 teeth) which includes all maxillary and mandibular teeth. The maxillary centrals, premolars and first maxillary molars are all golden and are ready to be mounted for the Endo exam. If interested, please email me an offer at [email protected]. I also have mounting sextants available for Endo ModuPro. Please email me for details.

Hi, I need one central maxillary and one upper premolar for endo (natural),please send me a private massage to discusse it

Hi,
Please let me know if you have maxillary centrals, 1st bicuspids,
Lowr 1sr Molars.

hello how are you ?if you stile have i need some but can i see picture for them please first and the price