-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nau 2018 dpt acceptances
Started by Nolodpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I heard back from NAU on Friday and got in to the Phoenix cohort
Hey guys just wanted to make a thread to find out if anyone received news about this year's interviews. I know it's only been a week but I'm curious!
I got placed as an alternate in a decent position (39th) so now the waiting game continues.. I am really hoping it will work out. How about you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am the 19th alternate and I am not really sure where that puts me but holding on to hope!Hey guys just wanted to make a thread to find out if anyone received news about this year's interviews. I know it's only been a week but I'm curious!
Hello everyone! I'm on the alternate list as well. Anyone who is on the alternate list heard anything back yet?
No but I called the department on Thursday and they said they have moved through 14 alternates so far!
Thanks for the update. I heard last year was crazy and the program got to 70 on the alternate list! Crossing my fingers that this happens again.No but I called the department on Thursday and they said they have moved through 14 alternates so far!
Thanks for the update. I heard last year was crazy and the program got to 70 on the alternate list! Crossing my fingers that this happens again.
Hi everyone! I was the 19th alternate and I was just offered a seat at the phx campus (my preference). Hope this helps some of you guys! Good luck
Congrats! I still have some hope I will get into the program this year.Hi everyone! I was the 19th alternate and I was just offered a seat at the phx campus (my preference). Hope this helps some of you guys! Good luck
So I was originally 26th and now I am number 7 on the waitlist. According to a staff member, “We are reaching out to applicants that have not responded to our initial letters.” However, last Friday was the date in which those accepted had to send in their deposit. So I’m not sure who exactly they’re reaching out to...
Did you have to email them requesting your new wait list number or did they send it out?So I was originally 26th and now I am number 7 on the waitlist. According to a staff member, “We are reaching out to applicants that have not responded to our initial letters.” However, last Friday was the date in which those accepted had to send in their deposit. So I’m not sure who exactly they’re reaching out to...
I had to email!Did you have to email them requesting your new wait list number or did they send it out?
Cool. Thanks for the information!I had to email!
Hey guys! I accepted a seat in the NAU program for the Flagstaff campus. Excited to meet you all! Glad someone made a school specific thread because they didn't give me very much information, just a confirmation that they received my deposit.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually got let in today and sent them my acceptance letter and deposit! I am soooo excited!
Congratulations!! What date did they give you to accept or decline by?
They gave me until Feb 26th 🙂Congratulations!! What date did they give you to accept or decline by?
Welcome to the NAU DPT program and congratulations! I am a current 1st year in a Flagstaff, if you have any questions or if I could be of any help please let me know 🙂Hey everyone! I was accepted and have placed my deposit at NAU Flagstaff! I am very excited to meet the rest of my class and hope you all the best!! I know a couple people who have declined their seat (not me), so I hope that helps some of you!🙂
Great to hear from you! I was admitted to the Phoenix campus, but it was not my preference. They said they have until March 1st for them to still try and get me in to Flagstaff. Did any students in your class get put in a place other than their preference?Welcome to the NAU DPT program and congratulations! I am a current 1st year in a Flagstaff, if you have any questions or if I could be of any help please let me know 🙂
My preference was for Phoenix and here I am in Flagstaff, and honestly I wouldn’t trade it for the world. My experience has been awesome so far. I know a few of my classmates also selected for Phoenix but are here in flag, I don’t believe anyone was moved elsewhere after they had been placed on their campus. But I have heard that it is possible.Great to hear from you! I was admitted to the Phoenix campus, but it was not my preference. They said they have until March 1st for them to still try and get me in to Flagstaff. Did any students in your class get put in a place other than their preference?
Great to hear from you! I was admitted to the Phoenix campus, but it was not my preference. They said they have until March 1st for them to still try and get me in to Flagstaff. Did any students in your class get put in a place other than their preference?
My preference is Phoenix but still waiting to hear back on the alternate list.. I feel like my spot is coming up so I am hoping I hear back soon! Maybe we can swap if it doesn't work out lol.. did they say they would still try to get you into Flag in your initial acceptance email?
Yes! We can see if swapping is an option if it turns out that way. Yes they did say they would still try to get me in to Flagstaff, but they wanted confirmation even if they couldn’t.My preference is Phoenix but still waiting to hear back on the alternate list.. I feel like my spot is coming up so I am hoping I hear back soon! Maybe we can swap if it doesn't work out lol.. did they say they would still try to get you into Flag in your initial acceptance email?
I am so excited to meet everyone that is currently their and to meet my class. I had a question as to when we will hear from them again. I am going to guess it will be after they fill the class, but I have a couple friends from athletic training and occupational therapy that heard about making a mynau. Just wondering when we will hear about thanks!!Welcome to the NAU DPT program and congratulations! I am a current 1st year in a Flagstaff, if you have any questions or if I could be of any help please let me know 🙂
Congrats! What was your waitlist number?I got in to Phoenix campus, excited to meet everyone and good luck to those still on the wait-list!
Thank you 🙂 I never had one, sorry maybe that wording was confusing. I just meant good luck to those above who did post their numbers.Congrats! What was your waitlist number?
Yes! We can see if swapping is an option if it turns out that way. Yes they did say they would still try to get me in to Flagstaff, but they wanted confirmation even if they couldn’t.
Did you hear back from them today about switching campuses?
Did you get accepted off the waitlist?Did you hear back from them today about switching campuses?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you get accepted off the waitlist?
No! Just trying to figure out if any more have been accepted 🙂
Yes! So one person apparently backed out and I’m at the Flagstaff campus instead 🙂Did you hear back from them today about switching campuses?
I was hoping to find that out too!No! Just trying to figure out if any more have been accepted 🙂
I'm curious as well. It might be time to email the program!
They just emailed me back saying I was number 8 on the alternate list now so they have moved through 31 alternates! 2 people must've dropped today because I called/emailed earlier and I received a voicemail around 3:30pm saying I was #10 and an email about 10 minutes ago saying I was #8.
Sorry for the late reply!! You will hear from the DPT program later in May or early June. Don’t worry about registering for classes they do that part ALL for you. So don’t freak out about any information that you get from the graduate college. If you get an email, you can email the DPT program to verify if you need to pay attention to the email. They will email you with the steps that you need to do! You’re probably okay in setting up an myNAU email, just remember athletic training and OT are different in how they run the program and what they require their students.I am so excited to meet everyone that is currently their and to meet my class. I had a question as to when we will hear from them again. I am going to guess it will be after they fill the class, but I have a couple friends from athletic training and occupational therapy that heard about making a mynau. Just wondering when we will hear about thanks!!