NAU DPT 2020-2021 Application Cycle: Stats, News, and Updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just received my acceptance as well! I was 72 on the waitlist. I will be attending the Flagstaff campus and can’t wait to get to know everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For anyone who got accepted, do you guys think it will be 100% in-person this fall? Or do you think it will be hybrid?
Hi I'm a current NAU DPT student at Flagstaff and it is supposed to be 100% in person in the fall as of now! Things could change, but I can tell you the hybrid was not too bad. All of our lab time has been in person and just lectures are online.

Hi I'm a current NAU DPT student at Flagstaff and it is supposed to be 100% in person in the fall as of now! Things could change, but I can tell you the hybrid was not too bad. All of our lab time has been in person and just lectures are online.
Also for anyone who has been accepted and will be attending the Flagstaff campus, please join the facebook group! We can't wait to meet you :) Facebook အဖွဲ့များ

I just received my acceptance as well! I was 72 on the waitlist. I will be attending the Flagstaff campus and can’t wait to get to know everyone :)
Would you mind sharing what your stats were to get in?