NAU DPT Class 2016 (Phoenix)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KlarissaJ

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, who got accepted and are planning on attending the Phoenix campus??!! I am so excited to start! I was also thinking about starting a Facebook group, but was wondering if there is any interest in it??

Members don't see this ad.

I was also accepted to the Phoenix campus but am unsure if I will be attending. I am hoping to get into Umiami; I am currently on the alternate list. I will probably end up at NAU if I do not hear from Umiami soon though!

Hi there! I will be attending the Phoenix campus!! I am very excited!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Another Phoenix campus student here! I'd be interested in a Facebook group. I can start one if a few of you PM your contact info.

Last edited:
Just put together a facebook group for everybody attending the Phoenix campus! PM me your email address if you want to join and I'll send you an invite.

Just got my acceptance letter this week! Can't wait to meet everyone this fall!

Last edited:
I made the decision to attend NAU - Phoenix campus in August! I look forward to meeting everyone :)

Hello everyone! I will be attending the Phoenix campus as well! I look forward to meeting all of you! :)