NAVC student rep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alliecat44

KSU CVM Class of '11
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm very excited--I have just been chosen by our associate dean as my school's new student NAVC rep. I'm waiting to hear back from our current rep to find out more about duties, etc but was wondering if anyone on here has served in this position.

I know I'm required to go to the annual NAVC conference (yay!) and perhaps put on a small CE here at my school, as well as emailing out the Clinician's Brief newsletters. However, beyond that, I don't really know much about it.

Anyone here have any experience? Or any idea how much of a resume-builder this is?

Many thanks! 😍
 
Congrats, that's great! I thought about applying for the position here at Davis, but didn't end up doing it. It sounded like such a great opportunity, though!!