- Home
- Forums
- Veterinary Communities (DVM)
- Veterinary
- North American Veterinary Licensing Exam (NAVLE)
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NAVLE results October 2025
Started by lnc88
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we think there may be a delay now because of the audit?
With the disclaimer that I obviously have no idea…I would guess no. I bet they keep the regular schedule. To delay would throw off a well oiled machine of vet med licensing that affects all 50 states, and if ICVA’s position is that there’s no fraud and the audit is just to ease people’s minds, from their view I imagine they’d say there’s no risk in proceeding and to delay might even be interpreted as an admission of guilt (at least on social media). My friend is a CPA who does a lot of audits and while that’s obviously very different than an exam audit, I feel like audits usually take a really long time.Do we think there may be a delay now because of the audit?
I hope so, I’m starting to get antsy waiting 😩With the disclaimer that I obviously have no idea…I would guess no. I bet they keep the regular schedule. To delay would throw off a well oiled machine of vet med licensing that affects all 50 states, and if ICVA’s position is that there’s no fraud and the audit is just to ease people’s minds, from their view I imagine they’d say there’s no risk in proceeding and to delay might even be interpreted as an admission of guilt (at least on social media). My friend is a CPA who does a lot of audits and while that’s obviously very different than an exam audit, I feel like audits usually take a really long time.
Thanks for this input!
Earliest Wednesday, December 17th.
Someone in my class was told earliest the 15th and all at the same time apparently ?Whatever day it is, I have heard from new doctors that the results will come at different times of the day for everyone. Some might get it at 8am, some at 1pm. So if you're talking with your friends about it, you might not get your results at the same time!
Edit:
They elaborated the year they came out at different times was apparently due to an error.
Last edited:
Don't think so. It may push towards the end of the results window (December 15 - 27) i.e. December 24/25.Do we think there may be a delay now because of the audit?
Result reports are sent by NBME. They have a kind of pattern sending results report on Wednesdays in general. So I will expect the result reports coming either on December 17th/18th or 24th/25th.Someone in my class was told earliest the 15th and all at the same time apparently ?
Edit:
View attachment 412416
They elaborated the year they came out at different times was apparently due to an error.
Good luck
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what school do you go to? Havent heard this from mine yet ...School admin just emailed our class and said ICVA told them it would be today.
Georgia!what school do you go to? Havent heard this from mine yet ...
Illinois just let us know too! 😳Georgia!
I’ve been told you have to log inDoes anyone know if the scores come in the email or if we will have to log in to view them?
CSU has emailed their students as well!
Do they give instructions to log in? I have no idea what my ID is anymore.
You need your ICVAID. You can find this on your test application. A copy of it was emailed to you.Do they give instructions to log in? I have no idea what my ID is anymore.
Last edited:
Pretty sure it comes from ICVAIs it not coming from NBME?
ICVA website states “NAVLE score reports will be e-mailed directly from our test vendor, the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)” so yes it’ll probably be from the NBME.Is it not coming from NBME?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can see the score on ICVA.net in your portal.
PASSED - CAN VIEW ON ICVA PORTAL
What do you mean lol?Ok but like how suuuuure can we be? Can we call this real???
Because we didn’t get our score reports and/or an official email of any kind…I don’t know, I feel like it’s not really official until we get that or something?? I’m just having a hard time accepting that it’s real???What do you mean lol?
I mean there’s a score lol!Because we didn’t get our score reports and/or an official email of any kind…I don’t know, I feel like it’s not really official until we get that or something?? I’m just having a hard time accepting that it’s real???
Yes!Anybody in the lower 48 got their score report yet?
E-mail or just frantically refreshing the NBME website?Yes!
NBME portal!E-mail or just frantically refreshing the NBME website?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m not sure if they’re actively still uploading them but I have a score report and so do my classmates.How are you seeing the results in the NBME portal? I logged in and it has my test date info but no score report. I can just see my score on ICVA but no downloadable score report
Oh maybe! And you are seeing the score report through NBME and not ICVA?I’m not sure if they’re actively still uploading them but I have a score report and so do my classmates.
Yes. Posting since people are questioning.Oh maybe! And you are seeing the score report through NBME and not ICVA?
Passed! Great job everyone!