Nbde 1 Aug 23

Started by hunk99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hunk99

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, anyone who gave their part 1 exam around August 23 - and received results?
Pls pm.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My letter after I finished the exam it said it would take three to four weeks. However I have some problem with my post so hopefully it's not lost somewhere. I should probably call and chase it up :/ did you get yours yet?
 
My letter after I finished the exam it said it would take three to four weeks. However I have some problem with my post so hopefully it's not lost somewhere. I should probably call and chase it up :/ did you get yours yet?

They usually say that as safe margin but many ppl getting at sharp 2 weeks.. I'm waiting too!! Wen did u give??
 
My result just came n I Passed!! Thnx evrybdy for support in this forum.. In anybody have any question can add me on skype dentkool.. Wud b glad to help!
 
Thats great news congrats, my %$^&*£ results still havnt come yet. I have asked them to resend it...the longer it takes, the more dire my thoughts are about the result :/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad