NBDE 1 exam prep books??? need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ush

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what are good prep books to get good scores in the NBDE part 1 exam????? apart from kaplan, flash cards and question papers!!!!
i am going through the text books too!!!

Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated also!

Thank you very much.

Members don't see this ad.

hey the material u mentioned are the most imp required for nbde.......u can also try to look at usmle first aid book......that helps too.....but concentrate on the three-kaplan decks and question papers...good luck...

Thank you for the replay ;)

Is the kaplan course itself good for preperation or just the materials? I understand that the kaplan course also has video lectures and what not, are they really helpful?

Thank you again!

ush said:
Thank you for the replay ;)

Is the kaplan course itself good for preperation or just the materials? I understand that the kaplan course also has video lectures and what not, are they really helpful?

Thank you again!

The only advantage about joining the kaplan course is that the center has a good studying environment.......that's it.....if u have access to a good library, u will be saving money.....the videos they have are a few..not for all the topics...around 10 to 12 videos....so its upto u....

Members don't see this ad :)
hi shlo
heard from few people that the anatomical Science portion of the exam is difficult i mean u have to be thorough with the whole subject
what is ur take on it???
i read kaplan notes, decks, head and neck anatomy by chaurasia and i am doing the papers but i am not confident enough :( can u help me!!!!