Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

NBDE 1 materials on CD

Discussion in 'Dental' started by speter33, Apr 3, 2004.

1. speter33

speter33 S.D.N.'s Captain
    7+ Year Member

I don't know if you guys are aware but on Ebay some sellers have put all the important stuff for the NBDE on a CD. This includes dental decks, Kaplan booklet, and old exams through 1998. It seems like all this stuff separately would sell for close to a $1000 but they sell it for ~$25 + s/h. Do you think there's some sort of a catch? How much of an inconvenience do you think it will be to have this stuff on CD rather than hard copies?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4200925031&category=11449

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UNLV OMS GUNNABE

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    The only catch is that everything is copywrited material and it's ilegal to sell it or reproduce it on a cd. Besides that, no problem.

4. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    I think it's a huge problem having it on CD. The released exams are especially important, but looking at them on computer just doesn't flow very well.

5. speter33

speter33 S.D.N.'s Captain
    7+ Year Member

I'm thinking that you can print out the kaplan book and the old exams in the library for free. But would probably still buy the dental decks. But it seems almost too good to be true. I won't be surprised if they shut down this operation sooner or later

6. doctoricon

doctoricon Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

That sound really good. I also went to toymed and they even gave a total review for free. I know at kaplan at dot com they charge for thousand of dollar . Still checking it out to see if there is a catch to it.

Good luck
    :confused:

7. Doggie

Doggie Professional Jackass
    10+ Year Member

HAHAHAHA........this dude just wont give up on toymeds will he? :laugh: