NBDE 1 materials on CD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speter33

S.D.N.'s Captain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys are aware but on Ebay some sellers have put all the important stuff for the NBDE on a CD. This includes dental decks, Kaplan booklet, and old exams through 1998. It seems like all this stuff separately would sell for close to a $1000 but they sell it for ~$25 + s/h. Do you think there's some sort of a catch? How much of an inconvenience do you think it will be to have this stuff on CD rather than hard copies?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4200925031&category=11449

Members don't see this ad.

The only catch is that everything is copywrited material and it's ilegal to sell it or reproduce it on a cd. Besides that, no problem.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm thinking that you can print out the kaplan book and the old exams in the library for free. But would probably still buy the dental decks. But it seems almost too good to be true. I won't be surprised if they shut down this operation sooner or later

That sound really good. I also went to toymed and they even gave a total review for free. I know at kaplan at dot com they charge for thousand of dollar . Still checking it out to see if there is a catch to it.

Good luck
:confused:

doctoricon said:
That sound really good. I also went to toymed and they even gave a total review for free. I know at kaplan at dot com they charge for thousand of dollar . Still checking it out to see if there is a catch to it.

Good luck
:confused:

HAHAHAHA........this dude just wont give up on toymeds will he? :laugh: