Sep 3, 2013
Status
Dentist
I am an Indian dentist and wish to apply for nbde-1. How do we get started. I wish to give the exam anytime between may-august 2014. how do I go about with the formal works.?

hspatel

5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2010
Michigan
Status
Pre-Dental
I am an Indian dentist and wish to apply for nbde-1. How do we get started. I wish to give the exam anytime between may-august 2014. how do I go about with the formal works.?
First, get ECE, course by course evaluation done. Secondly lets study for part 1. I am planning for March end 2014 & started with Micro. Where in INDIA?

OP
O
Sep 3, 2013
Status
Dentist
First, get ECE, course by course evaluation done. Secondly lets study for part 1. I am planning for March end 2014 & started with Micro. Where in INDIA?
Hi.Thanks for the reply. I am from Mumbai, India.. I am done with anat and now doing physio-biochem. I havent received my passport yet( as in all the formalities r done, m just waiting for it to arrive by post), hence I was waiting to start with the ECE procedures.
Where are you from?

Last edited:

hspatel

5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2010
Michigan
Status
Pre-Dental
From Ahmedabad, in Michigan. Presently, where are you? Doing Micro as I was weak for it.
[email protected]
We have,

Decks
Old released papers
First AID
BDS studied Books for references
Kaplan notes

OP
O
Sep 3, 2013
Status
Dentist
te="hspatel, post: 14768711, member: 342693"]From Ahmedabad, in Michigan. Presently, where are you? Doing Micro as I was weak for it.
[email protected]
We have,

Decks
Old released papers
First AID
BDS studied Books for references
Kaplan notes[/quote]
Hi.m presently living in mumbai...

hspatel

5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2010
Michigan
Status
Pre-Dental
How to discuss & share our study, what to do for part 1 in March end, 2014.

Jan 20, 2014
Status
Dentist
i will be writing my NBDE part 1 in march 2nd week 2014...i want to know if paying to ECE by creditcard is safe or not and if i wanna pay by SBI chque will it get processed in US???plz help!!!

Nov 10, 2013
Status
Dentist
i will be writing my NBDE part 1 in march 2nd week 2014...i want to know if paying to ECE by creditcard is safe or not and if i wanna pay by SBI chque will it get processed in US???plz help!!!
Hi AKS4ca.

Don't worry, it is safe to pay with your credit card. I'm from India and I did the same thing.
Good luck !

Reactions: AKS4ca

Aspire

Membership Revoked
Removed
Apr 3, 2013
Status
Hey am planning to give nbde in May 2014 . am confused about dental decks and asda question papers how do we know which ones are latest
there is nothing like latest for asda papers..all you need is asda papers till N series...ASDA-A, ASDA-B, ASDA-C....ASDA-N.

for dental decks, DD 2013-14 are the latest...

Aspire

Membership Revoked
Removed
Apr 3, 2013
Status
It really does not matter much..But all dental decks have the year mentioned at the bottom of each page. Attaching sample for 2013-14, so you could check. But like i said, it really does not matter much. so just go ahead.

Attachments

Oct 9, 2013
Status
Dentist
It really does not matter much..But all dental decks have the year mentioned at the bottom of each page. Attaching sample for 2013-14, so you could check. But like i said, it really does not matter much. so just go ahead.
Thanks figured out they r 2012-13 would that work

Jan 25, 2014
Status
Dentist
HI,

I am Dentist from India and I appeared twice and for NBDE part 1 .and couldn't cleared . I am planning again to appear for NBDE part1 in 2014 ? do I sill stand some chances if I cleared in third attempt.
and how I can improve my profile.

hspatel

5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2010
Michigan
Status
Pre-Dental
HI,

I am Dentist from India and I appeared twice and for NBDE part 1 .and couldn't cleared . I am planning again to appear for NBDE part1 in 2014 ? do I sill stand some chances if I cleared in third attempt.
and how I can improve my profile.
I am also giving in mid of 2014, Are you interested to study, discuss doubt & ASDA Que. to crack NBDE Part-1 in this 3rd try

Feb 11, 2014
Status
Dental Student
hey m from india and m giving the nbde part 1 in may 2014 . As i dont have much time could anyone suggest what is the best source to refer to? i have started studying from kaplan and mosby.

OP
O
Sep 3, 2013
Status
Dentist
Dental decks
First aid
Asda papers
These should be sufficient. .

Where in india r u from?

OP
O
Sep 3, 2013
Status
Dentist
As per wot my seniors hav told me, its not needed. .even m from mumbai n giving my exams in may..

hspatel

5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2010
Michigan
Status
Pre-Dental
HII,
am preparing for NBDE1 and i have kaplan notes and mesby books but i dont know from which section should i start and what is the better strategy to go through ?and if anyone lives in LA.for support ? thnx..
Do decks then 1 reading to first aid then ASDA Papers. Kaplan & mosey at wish, no recommendation.
[email protected] for online study, giving part-1 in may

Oct 22, 2013
Status
Dentist
hi i am from bangalore, i am planning to give the part 1 in 3-4 months preferably... i dont even know if that is possible and whats even worse is the books arent available in bangalore.. do u know if they are available in mumbai or delhi.... i really need them if any one is done with the books and wants to sell it.. or knows where i can buy them.. please tell me.. also i am aware that the bds books arent enough.. i got dental decks 2013-14, but i need the mosby review, first aid and asda papers.. the first aid is available here but only the 2008 edition is being reprinted. please let me know if anyone has any information as to how to get them please email me at [email protected]

Jan 11, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I am also giving in mid of 2014, Are you interested to study, discuss doubt & ASDA Que. to crack NBDE Part-1 in this 3rd try
Hi hspatel...did you finish with your exam...
I have a query , can you help please....
I read decks 2013 2 times... Went through first aid one time- really well.
Still I keep forgetting everything, or most of it.....in Asda a,b,d I was getting around 65-70% in first try , yesterday I tried m- I could only solve half of it 50% ....really demotivated ...my exam is on third week of sept...21 days left...
My question is how to do Asda papers....just go through them,or do 1 question and see its reference in the book then do next n so on....or revise text of question that is wrong... How to study Asda papers...

Jan 20, 2014
Status
Dentist
Hi hspatel...did you finish with your exam... I have a query , can you help please.... I read decks 2013 2 times... Went through first aid one time- really well. Still I keep forgetting everything, or most of it.....in Asda a,b,d I was getting around 65-70% in first try , yesterday I tried m- I could only solve half of it 50% ....really demotivated ...my exam is on third week of sept...21 days left... My question is how to do Asda papers....just go through them,or do 1 question and see its reference in the book then do next n so on....or revise text of question that is wrong... How to study Asda papers...
Hi hspatel...did you finish with your exam... I have a query , can you help please.... I read decks 2013 2 times... Went through first aid one time- really well. Still I keep forgetting everything, or most of it.....in Asda a,b,d I was getting around 65-70% in first try , yesterday I tried m- I could only solve half of it 50% ....really demotivated ...my exam is on third week of sept...21 days left... My question is how to do Asda papers....just go through them,or do 1 question and see its reference in the book then do next n so on....or revise text of question that is wrong... How to study Asda papers...

Jan 20, 2014
Status
Dentist
hi i am from bangalore, i am planning to give the part 1 in 3-4 months preferably... i dont even know if that is possible and whats even worse is the books arent available in bangalore.. do u know if they are available in mumbai or delhi.... i really need them if any one is done with the books and wants to sell it.. or knows where i can buy them.. please tell me.. also i am aware that the bds books arent enough.. i got dental decks 2013-14, but i need the mosby review, first aid and asda papers.. the first aid is available here but only the 2008 edition is being reprinted. please let me know if anyone has any information as to how to get them please email me at [email protected]
Dental decks First aid Asda papers These should be sufficient. . Where in india r u from?