Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a bunch of NBDE 2 material that I would like to just sell to one person as a package deal. Listed below are all the items and regular prices
Dental Decks 2007-2008 newest ones $240
Test Packet NBDE II-K $30 on ASDA website
Test Packet NBDE II-L $60 on ASDA website
CD-ROM w/ released exams, atlas material, kaplan, gard, ruds, 2004 dental dekcs, and more I bought this CD for $50
I'm willing to sell everything for $300 or best offer. I will pay for shipping once payment is recieved by cashier's check or personal check clears the bank. Please email me if interested, all material in great condition
[email protected]
Dental Decks 2007-2008 newest ones $240
Test Packet NBDE II-K $30 on ASDA website
Test Packet NBDE II-L $60 on ASDA website
CD-ROM w/ released exams, atlas material, kaplan, gard, ruds, 2004 dental dekcs, and more I bought this CD for $50
I'm willing to sell everything for $300 or best offer. I will pay for shipping once payment is recieved by cashier's check or personal check clears the bank. Please email me if interested, all material in great condition
[email protected]