NBDE 2 Raw score

Started by dds_goal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dds_goal

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys,
I recently took nbde 2 and wondering how much raw score do I need in order to pass the test? I got 40-50% of the questions easy and rest were moderate to hard. Please let me know the raw score to pass the test. I'm so nervous. Any help is appreciated !
Thank you.
 
Hello guys,
I recently took nbde 2 and wondering how much raw score do I need in order to pass the test? I got 40-50% of the questions easy and rest were moderate to hard. Please let me know the raw score to pass the test. I'm so nervous. Any help is appreciated !
Thank you.

depends on percentile rather then number of questions that u knew.

When i gave my part 2 I hardly knew 40% of questions ...but I passed ...

Good luck
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if someone knows the source to practice cases for second day of the paper?please suggest something,thanks.