N

Started by Klin0295
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am in MN right now and we just had an ice storm. I took day 1 yesterday and was supposed to take day two today, but prometric is closed. Will I just have to take the day 2 at a later day our do I have to retake day one too. There was something on the ADA site that I can’t find right now but it said something along the lines of “day 2 must be completed 24hours after day 1 and that it must be at the same location as day 1.”

Thanks in advance!
What ended up happening? Im having a lot of trouble trying to schedule Day 1 and 2 back to back
 
Status
Not open for further replies.