NBDE Help

Started by newbie87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

newbie87

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I am writing here on behalf of my friend who is back in India. She has already finished her BDS and is now planning to go for post graduation. Her post graduation exam contains questions that are asked in the NBDE exam. Can someone tell me where I might find previous years' NBDE question papers? Please help me out.

Thanks in advance!!!
 
Hello all,
I am writing here on behalf of my friend who is back in India. She has already finished her BDS and is now planning to go for post graduation. Her post graduation exam contains questions that are asked in the NBDE exam. Can someone tell me where I might find previous years' NBDE question papers? Please help me out.

Thanks in advance!!!

They are sold by the ASDA site. Check there.