Nbde Part 1 And 2

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nds3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI i have a complete package of part 1 as well as part 2 material....it has all the stuff required to crack the examination....
i am selling the material in very cheap prices...if any body is intrested then contact me at my id [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

recently i have found lots of released papers which contains lots of ques and this i am giving free with my package.........if anybody intrested then contact on the above id.....

HI i have a complete package of part 1 as well as part 2 material....it has all the stuff required to crack the examination....
i am selling the material in very cheap prices...if any body is intrested then contact me at my id [email protected]

Hi,
I would like to purchase NBDE part 1 marterials from you along with other materials asap. Please detail me the price and the detail list of the materials which you have and the mode of shipment as i live in india. Pl PM at [email protected]