NBDE Part 1 and Part 2 Study Material

Started by bolanos44
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bolanos44

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have all the materials that you need to pass the NBDE Part1 and the NBDE Part 2, If you need some help, email me at [email protected] I will email you a list with all the materials that you will get.
good luck!
Part 1 material
2007 paper's
2006 kaplan book
2007dental dekc
Rudman book
A-K asda(ADA) release examen
A-K asda(ADA) examen explainations
10 paper's (3000 ) questions and answers(from 1999-2006)
the new release I-M asda(ADA) examen
2004pilot
and more!

Part 2 NBDE
2007 paper's
New release examen II-L
2007-2008 dental decks
2004 dental decks
Kaplan book
A-K release examens
Rudman book
GARD
ortho atlats
perio atlats
protesis atlats
path atlats
oral med atlats
pharmaceutical high yield
MCQ
2000-2006 paper's 1800 questions and answers
and more!
if you heve a questions email me , [email protected]
have a nice day, I'm willing to help you pass your examen.
affordable price!