NBDE Part 1 application HELP!

Started by whiteE8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whiteE8

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all,
i was just wondering if it is too late to lodge my application for Part 1 in order to get the desired test center location: i want to sit the test either in LA or in Hawaii in this coming Dec.

any replies will be greatly apprecaited!

thanks
 
hey it is not late at all to apply for dec...ndbe part 1 if u apply right now u will get the centre of yr choice....
bye the way u can go to www.asda.org or www.ada.com nad u shall get the deadlines and stuff i think the deadline for dec in in nov sometime but i am not sure y do not u visit this site
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😕

Hello everyone,
I am an undergraduate student and wish to write NBDE Part 1
in Dec. However, I am so confused with an application process...,
here it goes: Which place do I have to contact first?
a.)ECE? b.) ADA?



I am in dilemma...., :scared: :scared: :scared:

Somebody please rescue me,,

Thank you in advance and have a nice day!!


Snowhite.
 
hi ,
just contact the ADA & u get u r application for part 1 & also enclosed will be u r application for ECE evaluation . so u send u r stuff for evaluation to ECE & u r application back to ADA . the ECE sends u r evaluation report to ADA !!!! thats it .....as simple as that ........
 
Hello,
I see..., honestly, it sounds like somewhat complicated though...🙂
Alright, I am going to call joint commision in chicago on monday. Thank you, for the respond.
Wishing you all the happiness...,


snowhite.