NBDE Part 1 Dental Decks 2009-2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lava890

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
+Released exams (hard copies)

I am the original owner of the Dental Decks. They are in very good condition. All cards are in order and have no highlighting. I put a pencil mark or correction on the cards which Dental Decks indicated on their website have errors printed on them. None of the pencil marks give away the answers, and this kept me from accidentally memorizing incorrect facts.

I'm also including printed hard copies I purchased from my school of released exams from 2004 dating back to 1988. It includes the official NBDE answers, and for at least 1 year it has a chart to tell you what your score would have been based on your # of correct answers. I wrote the correct answer in the margin on some of the pages, so I wouldn't have to flip back to the last page.

I'll ship by media mail for free, or you can choose a different shipping option for whatever cost it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NBDE-Part-1-Den...QQptZUS_Texbook_Education?hash=item2a049e2da8

I'm also going to be selling:
Dental Stax
First Aid 2nd edition
Mosby's
2007 Kaplan Lecture Notes

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hello

how u r asking for dental decks and kaplan ?

please let me know

thank you

plz let me know ASAP how much ur asking for dental decks and kaplan lecture notes

Members don't see this ad :)
Just name a fair price for the lecture notes.

The Dental Decks have already been sold.

are you still selling printed copies of the released NBDE exams? How much are they, I would love to purchase them from you.

Thanks!
Julie