Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm finally done with boards!!!
2007 Dental Decks
Kaplan NBDE part 1
First Aid for the USMLE
First Aid the the NBDE (I corrected dozens of errors)
Clinical Micro made simple
BRS: physio, anatomy, path, biochem
This is all I studied and I just got a 94, so most of the information is in these sources.
I did write acronyms and mnemonics throughout most of the books and did some underlining on the backs of some of the decks. I also have about a thousand pages of photocopied stuff I was given that I can throw in if you interested. I'm in Los Angeles if anyone wants to pick it up.
Make me an offer. [email protected]
2007 Dental Decks
Kaplan NBDE part 1
First Aid for the USMLE
First Aid the the NBDE (I corrected dozens of errors)
Clinical Micro made simple
BRS: physio, anatomy, path, biochem
This is all I studied and I just got a 94, so most of the information is in these sources.
I did write acronyms and mnemonics throughout most of the books and did some underlining on the backs of some of the decks. I also have about a thousand pages of photocopied stuff I was given that I can throw in if you interested. I'm in Los Angeles if anyone wants to pick it up.
Make me an offer. [email protected]