Nbde part 1 validity

Started by Dds isp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dds isp

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to apply for Advanced standing DDS program in US.
However, I passed my national board part 1 in December 2009 and part 2 in December 2015.
I have more than 3 years of clinic experience in private practice and have masters degree in Endo from UK and mfds from royal college edinburgh.

1) I want to know from the experience of other members, what are my chances in getting admission to dds program

2) what is the validity period for my nbde part 1 scores.
3) by taking adat exam during next administration cycle, can I improve my chances.

Thanks.
 
Hi there!!
I just wondering if you can share with me your experience taking nbde part 2? i'm going take it next dec 20!
Thanks