Nbde part 2 decks, asda papers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chandnim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Im looking for Part 2 dental decks and ASDA released papers.
please contact me if anyone is selling the material.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi

I am selling hard copy of part II decks mosby and asda paper
let me know if you are interested at [email protected]

For Sale

Dental Decks Part 2 for - 75 $ , I have the new version, they are good condition , but i have highlighter markings on them.

Mosby part 2 for 25 , have markings on it.

NBDE first aid for 35 - untouched,

ADA released papers all the 4 packets JKLM for 100$ , very good condition, no markings or writing

all the above quotes are without shipping cost

Please message me if interested

Members don't see this ad :)
For Sale

Dental Decks Part 2 for - 75 $ , I have the new version, they are good condition , but i have highlighter markings on them.

ADA released papers all the 4 packets JKLM for 100$ , very good condition, no markings or writing

can u post ur email address. which edition of dental decks do u have??

Can u please message me if u do? I wanted to ask if the questions papers that u have are with explanations or without explanations??

For Sale

hi im interested in buying decks & asda papers... my email id is [email protected]
pls send me the details.

For Sale

Hi, i wish to buy papers and mosbys???? i dont mind them on cd? Just a question abt papers can u pl let me know how many approx papers r included? are they acc to years or alphbets series????
i have a them as 1995-2005, approx 325 mcq
2004 exam 429 mcq... can u please advise me..i can buy your stuff...THanks..
my email [email protected]

I would like to buy hard copies of part 2 study materials..... Decks,mosbys, Asda and any other material that u have ....i really appreciate your quick response,
PLEASE PM ME...
Thanq very much.

No one is willing to sell part2?? :(
atleast decks and asda :(hard copies) pleaaase......:confused: