NBDE Part 2 Dental Decks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tiger04DMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for materials for part 2. I'm not interested in a dvd but a hard copy of the dental decks. If you have other materials I will be willing to purchase those as well.

Let me know if you have dental decks for sale and what year the cards are.

Thanks
 
hello..... when do u need those decks? i have the 2007-2008 edition... and how much u putting a price... i will be in the chicago area in 1st of august....
 
I have hard copy of dental decks part 2, 2005 edition for $100 and ASDA part 1 prints of Q&A for $100. Please let me know if you need them.

Thanks.