NBDE Part 2 Failed Twice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crashoverridezerocool

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

I am in need of some serious help here. I am a dentist from India. Cleared Part 1 first attempt. Failed Part 2 twice (one with 72, one with 74). I am feeling really demotivated but do not want to give up. Does anyone know anyone who is the same situation and have got accepted after passing NBDE part 2 in 3rd attempt? Any help will be really useful.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Been there, same situation, NBDE I first attempt.. NBDE II first attempt 73 second attempt 74 third attempt pass and I have an interview... my friend has the same exact results as you and he has 6 interviews so far waiting for acceptances... don't worry keep pushing on.. you did your best and what you can do... they also look for other parts of your profile, and this part shows some kind of commitment so don't lose heart

Reactions: 2 users
it won't affect your profile...so carry on with high spirits....everytime is not the same.goodluck.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Dear All,

I am in need of some serious help here. I am a dentist from India. Cleared Part 1 first attempt. Failed Part 2 twice (one with 72, one with 74). I am feeling really demotivated but do not want to give up. Does anyone know anyone who is the same situation and have got accepted after passing NBDE part 2 in 3rd attempt? Any help will be really useful.
What were your raw scores on the exams that you failed?

Dear All,

Study remembered questions

Been there, same situation, NBDE I first attempt.. NBDE II first attempt 73 second attempt 74 third attempt pass and I have an interview... my friend has the same exact results as you and he has 6 interviews so far waiting for acceptances... don't worry keep pushing on.. you did your best and what you can do... they also look for other parts of your profile, and this part shows some kind of commitment so don't lose heart
I don't understand why you would post your picture on this forum. Weird

I was referring to pg1728 or something. I'm sure he read a lots of pages

H
Is it required to indicate Fail of NBDE 2 in the application if I am applying with the Part 1 result?

H
Is it required to indicate Fail of NBDE 2 in the application if I am applying with the Part 1 result?
On the application you will be asked if you took exam, dates and results

Yes I get that
But is it absolutely necessary to indicate the result?
At the end of the application you will be asked to sign it and promise , that all the information you put in it is true. If you omit the results and later school will uncover it, they might decide not to accept you. At the same time taking foreign board exam, which is very difficult a few times is not that shameful and has no negative consequences unless you apply to masters later
Don't risk it

Hi,
Did you mention you failed attempts in the application? Did it negatively impact your application?