-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
nbde part 2 material for sale
Started by foolsgold3115
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
300 dollars for everything. . Excluding shipping2013-2014 dental decks, Mosby, original asda reprints for sale. Everything is in gteat condition.. books have been marked on.
i will tk it for 150 $ caz ill hv to buy other stuff too.. if u comfortable plz leave a msg300 dollars for everything. . Excluding shipping
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How much for decks only2013-2014 dental decks, Mosby, original asda reprints for sale. Everything is in gteat condition.. books have been mared on.
Hello i have Dental Decks part 2 (2012-2013) reprint
original ASDA papers reprint
tuft pharma
mosby
all in hard and soft copy
$150 Only (without shipping)
original ASDA papers reprint
tuft pharma
mosby
all in hard and soft copy
$150 Only (without shipping)
Hey can u send me a pic of reprint of decks...just to see the quality.pleaseHello i have Dental Decks part 2 (2012-2013) reprint
original ASDA papers reprint
tuft pharma
mosby
all in hard and soft copy
$150 Only (without shipping)
Pari stl send me your email I will send you the pictures, its very good quality with spiral bind, I will also include soft copy so you can use both, I just clear my exam with all this stuff
Hey can u send me a pic of reprint of decks...just to see the quality.please
Pari stl send me your email I will send you the pictures, its very good quality with spiral bind, I will also include soft copy so you can use both, I just clear my exam with all this stuff
[email protected]Pari stl send me your email I will send you the pictures, its very good quality with spiral bind, I will also include soft copy so you can use both, I just clear my exam with all this stuff
check your inbox and lemme know if u get pics
How much for ASDA reprints and mosby.Hey can u send me a pic of reprint of decks...just to see the quality.please
how much for asda reprints only2013-2014 dental decks, Mosby, original asda reprints for sale. Everything is in gteat condition.. books have been mared on.
can you tell me the price of asda reprints and mosby. and Are those hard copy or soft copyHello i have Dental Decks part 2 (2012-2013) reprint
original ASDA papers reprint
tuft pharma
mosby
all in hard and soft copy
$150 Only (without shipping)
I have ASDA reprints in both hard and soft copy, mosby patient management section is in hard copy and complete book is soft copy, I can sell it in $85(without shipping)can you tell me the price of asda reprints and mosby. and Are those hard copy or soft copy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey do you have materials???2013-2014 dental decks, Mosby, original asda reprints for sale. Everything is in gteat condition.. books have been mared on.
I have ASDA reprints + Dental Decks part 2 reprints + mosby patient management + Tufts pharmacology + Lots of MCQS (FREE)
Everything comes both in hard and soft copies, if interested PM me.
Thanks
Everything comes both in hard and soft copies, if interested PM me.
Thanks
I am interested.can you pls email me the details at [email protected]
Hey friends, I am selling NBDE part 1 and 2 materials
Part 1 includes-
1)DENTAL DECKS 2013-2014 edition,
2)Kplan review nooks and explanations
3)first aid BOOK
4) ASDA question papers from A to M.
Everything available as hard copies except FIRST AID BOOK
part 2 includes
1)DENTAL DECKS 2013-2014 edition
2) first aid
3)Mosby
4)ASDA question papers from 1978 including all recent from J to M
INBOX ME FOR PRICES.
Part 1 includes-
1)DENTAL DECKS 2013-2014 edition,
2)Kplan review nooks and explanations
3)first aid BOOK
4) ASDA question papers from A to M.
Everything available as hard copies except FIRST AID BOOK
part 2 includes
1)DENTAL DECKS 2013-2014 edition
2) first aid
3)Mosby
4)ASDA question papers from 1978 including all recent from J to M
INBOX ME FOR PRICES.
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 6K