Nbde part 2 partner study.

Started by deni
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I have just started studying for NBDE part 2 and want to give the exam in 2-3 months. Is anyone looking for study partner? I am located in Los Angeles. Thanks!
 
I am graduating soon and had applied for part 2 in 2012 but did not take it. Its over 5 years and now i want to take it.

Now i am not eleigible for it. Anyone knows of or heard from someone in that case? So i know how i can get my license? Please help!
 
Hi,

Am looking for a female nbde2 study partner. Planning to start second revision. If you meet above requirements, plz do reply me.
 
I am graduating soon and had applied for part 2 in 2012 but did not take it. Its over 5 years and now i want to take it.

Now i am not eleigible for it. Anyone knows of or heard from someone in that case? So i know how i can get my license? Please help!
Hello Niki,
Contact ADA. I did contact them and they told me that there no timeline when part 2 can be taken. You can take it whenever.
 
Hello Niki,
Contact ADA. I did contact them and they told me that there no timeline when part 2 can be taken. You can take it whenever.
Thank you for the reply, i took it once in 2012 but not after that due to personal reasons. Heard if they grant one more chance for elegibility?