NBDE Part 2 Study Material - any new suggestions?

Started by chawdae
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chawdae

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am starting to prepare for NBDE Part 2 and looking for study materials. Please advice if there are any new material, Apps etc (other than Dental Decks)
 
Hi, I passed NBDE 2 exam this month. In addition to Decks I studied ASDA Reprints, Mosby for Patient management, Pharmacology from Mosby & Tufts, Crack the NBDE App and Google search to get the concepts right. Good luck!
 
Hi, I am starting to prepare for NBDE Part 2 and looking for study materials. Please advice if there are any new material, Apps etc (other than Dental Decks)
If you are interested in studying together please message me. I am planning to take exam in JULY