NBDE part 2 Study partner

Started by Smiley 123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Smiley 123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I am from Seattle are and planning to write NBDE part2 in JUNE 2018. I am looking for a serious study partner for PART 2 preferably in pacific time zone as it is easier to communicate. Thanks!!
 
Hey, I am from Seattle are and planning to write NBDE part2 in JUNE 2018. I am looking for a serious study partner for PART 2 preferably in pacific time zone as it is easier to communicate. Thanks!!
Hi, I am interested. How can I contact you? please reply me with your email