NBDE Part 2

Started by Sdr2016
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sdr2016

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am planning to take the NBDE part 2 exam in Feb 2018. Wanted to know what materials to use for studying. I have got First Aid, NBDE Mastery App and ASDA Papers. What other materials would be useful in preparation?
 
Hi
I am planning to take the NBDE part 2 exam in Feb 2018. Wanted to know what materials to use for studying. I have got First Aid, NBDE Mastery App and ASDA Papers. What other materials would be useful in preparation?
Mosby (must have)board busters,tufts pharmacology(must have) lectures,discussion groups and facebook, and notes in instagram are very helpful