NBDE Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, I need to know what all material i need to study for clearing nbde 2.. and how long it will take for preparation?
 
hi, I need to know what all material i need to study for clearing nbde 2.. and how long it will take for preparation?

Hi,
I am selling my material for NBDE part 2:

Dental Decks 2014-2015 (in a very good condition),
Mosby NBDE part 2, 2007 with highlights,
Tufts review (all parts) printed.

PM if you are interesting.
 
Hi,
I am looking for a serious study partner fro part 2. I am a mom and I need a committed partner towards the exam. Planning to gv the exam by March end.
Pm if interested.
 
hello,

can someone send me the tufts review for NBDE2? I heard it is a must for pharmacology.

Please and thank you!