NBDE part I and II materials for sale

Started by bluetooth
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluetooth

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have NBDE Part I and II materials for sale in a CD, I am selling both for #30, each individually is $16(including shipping). It's little bit outdated, but very useful. email me if interested at [email protected]. Please find the detailed explanation below.

Part 1

ADA previous year papers 75-98 with explanations
Kaplan review materials ans supplemental tests
Kaplan questions and answers for all part 1 subjects

part 2:

ADA papers- part A- theory part with answers 78-89
part B- clinical part with answers 91-93, has 20 individual case scenarios
Kaplan review material
Decks 2001 for all part 2 subjects with answers and explanations
Rudmans part 2 exam material with ANswers