NBDE Part I Materials...CD-Rom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drPheta

Some random guy
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Grrr, I know it's been mentioned before, but I can't search it since CD is too short, and CD-Rom isn't always used.

I was wondering what you guys thought of those $5 CD-Roms that eBay sells for the NBDE? They supposedly contain the 2001 Dental Decks (all of them), Kaplan book, ASDA exams, answers and explainations.

How usefull/complete is this CD? How clearly are they scanned in/reproduced? Honestly, I may end up spending $300 - $500 on the materials, but if I can get away with this CD (which I'll most likely buy anyway for the hell of it, since it's only 5 bucks) I might just forget about the hard copies.

Members don't see this ad.

I did buy one actually.....and the scanning is ok. I don't know....I may just end up buying the hard copy instead :D

I have the CD and I think it's excellent for the price. I print off exam sections each day (5-6 pages) and take the exams. I mean, for $5 you really can't go wrong.

Gavin, I like your CD. It has all anwswer and explanation for all questions. :thumbup: :thumbup: It took me 2 hrs to transfer the file from my bro in texas to my computer. I have printed 500 pages so far for free. 500+ more pages to go.