NBDE Part I Score Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BosDent93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else who recently took NBDE Part I still waiting on results? I’m sure the situation with COVID is affecting operations, but I’m not sure if I am supposed to expect my scores back soon or like the end of the Summer haha

Members don't see this ad.

I took the exam recently, on March 6th, and got my results back later on March 18th. I have some friends that took it the week of March 8th that are still waiting for their scores. It seems like the last few batches have been released on Wednesdays, around 10-17 days after taking it, despite the "3-4 weeks" they say officially. I was concerned last week too, but according to the ADA's COVID updates (as of March 20th), scoring of exams taken already is still going on without any delay despite the test centers closing down. So hopefully you don't have much longer to wait - best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks a lot, i guess i’ll wait till the end of the week with your friends haha. That’s good to know it should be soon!