NBDE Part I Tutor Wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anonymouse1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!,

I'm looking for a NBDE part 1 tutor. I'm in NYC. You can be from the city or not and we can do this over the phone. Please leave your contact info: name, email and phone number and location!

Thanks!
 
Hi, Did you find any NBDE tutor in NYC?
I am looking for one for me!! I am taking NBDE Part 1
 
hi,
Am done with my part I NDBE with 80% score. I am willing to help you with any questions with regards to NBDE part I. As I live in calgary, I can only tutor via phone or email. If you are interested, contact me via email at [email protected]

Cheers,
hope 2014
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please call - Six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred extension eight three three seven six eight