NBDE Part1 and Part2 Prep-Materials

Started by bolanos44
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bolanos44

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the newest Materials for the NBDE part 1 and part 2, If you need them Please email me at, [email protected] I will email you the list of all the Study Materials that I have For part 1 and part 2. I wont charge much for them, I just wont to sale them.
thanks.
 
I have the newest Materials for the NBDE part 1 and part 2, If you need them Please email me at, [email protected] I will email you the list of all the Study Materials that I have For part 1 and part 2. I wont charge much for them, I just wont to sale them.
thanks.
I am interested plz let me know if you have 2007-2008 decks for part 2
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the newest Materials for the NBDE part 1 and part 2, If you need them Please email me at, [email protected] I will email you the list of all the Study Materials that I have For part 1 and part 2. I wont charge much for them, I just wont to sale them.
thanks.

can u plz list all the stuff u have wid pirce
for part 2